Tagged by RambunctiousGrl
Here's how it's done:
a. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
b. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
HATE being it...
(in no particular order) things that are me about odd:
1. I have a large number of characters in my head, each with their own voice (many of them British), and they come out at what, to them, seems like the appropriate time. I have little control over this, and if surrounded by British people, I have to use all my powers of concerntration NOT to talk like them. I really can't help it, and I'm sorry.
2. I require order, yet am a complete slob. I do things in as orderly a fashion as I can. I know where everything is. If one little thing gets moved, I know it, and it drives me crazy. Dishes pile up, but I know where my socks are.
3. I think of dried fruit (most especially raisins) as smellyawfulBADnasty.
4. I prefer shoes that are very heavy - not just clunky, but heavy.
5. I work with computers and complex computing systems (both for work and for fun), yet believe that these things are destroying our lives. I think many new technologies are really cool, but are also making most of us slaves to them, rather than the other way around.
6. I can break an encyclopedia volume (or a hardwood floor) with my head. Yes, it hurts a little. I've been hit in the face with a baseball bat, I've been through at least one windshield, and I've done one of those pratfalls onto icy asphalt, and hurt my back more than my head. Never needed stitches or even a band-aid.
7. If I could wear only clothing made of leather, rubber and/or cast iron, I would.
I'm sure I could come up with weirder stuff than this, but my cow-orkers sometimes see this, and I'm afraid of spooking them. More than usual, I mean.
c. Tag 7 random people participating in nablopomo at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Tag others? I only know those who have tagged me. And I'm not really participating in the NaBloPoMo thing, as I am too busy writing about Modern Journalism in my Modern Journalism class...
But here they are, from the Blogroll list at NaBloPoMo (randomly picked for the cleverfoodiness of their names):
Bowl Of Cheese
EGGO Project ALREADY BEEN TAGGED.
Indecisive Peach ALREADY BEEN TAGGED.
just a little radish
Mommy Wants Vodka
Soup to nuts
d. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog