Tuesday, February 6, 2007

More people better than me

I tell ya. Doesn't pay to chew through the straps, some days...

We got another memo. Basically saying look, look, other people are being promoted.

I really don't want to know, unless it affects me personally, like, this person now has the Power of Life and Death over you. Then I'm concerned.

I realize they send these emails to everyone in the whole division (and in some cases, the whole damn company), I guess I wish there was a better filter for the info. Do I really care that some guy I've never met is going to be promoted from Assistant Front-End Manager at one store to Assistant Manager of another store, both of which are over two thousand miles away. Congratulations! Who are you, again?

Yeah, other people making more money than I do.

In other news, the French film I'm working on is being potentially converted to a feature length film. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA It should be fun. Still trying to nail down the contact lens effect, while trying to clean up the sound.

Cats. I have three. They have me. Don't know why.

No comments: